Frequently Asked Questions
- You are out of one or more items I need. When will you get more? We receive shipments 2-3 times per week so check back frequently as we update our inventory levels as these shipments arrive.
- Do we ship to Canada? Yes, but due to the cost of shipping to our neighbors up north, we cannot offer free shipping. Please email us at email@example.com and we'll give you a quote for shipping (we ship FedEx Ground and USPS and will select the lower cost option).
- Do we ship to Hawaii and Alaska? Yes, but same answer as Canada above.
- Do we ship to Post Office Boxes? No. FedEx does not deliver to PO boxes. On smaller items that go via USPS, we may make exceptions to this rule but we determine the best method of shipment based on DIMWEIGHT (the new shipping standard for USPS, UPS, and FedEx) which is a combination of package dimensions and weight as well as customer address. We do not honor requests to ship via any given carrier with free shipping.
- How fast is our free shipping? On orders less than a few pounds, we ship USPS Priority Mail and larger orders via FedEx Ground. Both offer tracking numbers which are provided to you automatically when we ship. We generally pack and ship orders within one business day but please allow 2-3 business days after placing your order before you see your tracking number(s) appear in your email.
- I don't want to have my package left on the doorstep. What can I do? We can have your package held at the nearest FedEx office for you to pick up at your convenience.
- Why does my package need a signature for delivery? Packages over a certain dollar amount are sent with signature confirmation at delivery.
- My package is missing. What now? Each of our orders is shipped with a tracking number. Contact your local carrier if the item is not delivered within the estimated time. If your item was delivered but missing, again check to see if the carrier delivered to the wrong address. If the item was stolen from your doorstep, neither we nor the carrier are not responsible for the security of your packages after delivery.
- My package was damaged in shipment. What now? Please take photos of the package and the contents to show the damage to your item(s). Send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of what happened and we'll get your order replaced and take care of the paperwork with the carrier.
- I broke a part during assembly. Can I get a replacement? If you purchased the item from us, we can get you a replacement part within two weeks.
If you have any questions about our products or service, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. If you'd like to speak with us over the phone, please email your name, phone number, question(s) and best time to call.