Updated May 15, 2018
HobbyZone USA values our customers and respects their personal information and privacy. The information below is provided as clearly as possible to help you understand how your data is used.
HobbyZone USA collects a limited amount of personal data for the purposes of fulfilling your purchase and maintaining contact with our customers. This information includes your name, address, phone number, and email address. This information is not shared with nor sold to third parties, other than to fulfill your order as outlined below.
- ecwid -- Our shopping cart system is hosted by ecwid, who maintains our inventory and order tracking system/database.
- United States Postal Service -- Your shipping address is provided to the United States Postal Service for the purposes of calculating shipping costs, purchasing postage, delivering and tracking your purchase.
- United Parcel Service -- Your shipping address is provided to the United Parcel Service for the purposes of calculating shipping costs, purchasing postage, delivering and tracking your purchase.
Credit Card and Payment information
Your credit card information is not collected or stored on this website. Upon checkout, you are directed to PayPal's website who handles and processes your payment information. HobbyZone USA never has access to your credit card information.
- PayPal -- when using PayPal, you are taken to the PayPal website to process payment using funds in your PayPal account or with a credit card.
Cookies and other tracking
- Alexa – these cookies help track your usage of the site.
- ecwid – these cookies track your order across one or more visits until you complete your purchase.
- Google Analytics - these cookies help track usage of the site.
- Statcounter - these cookies help track usage of the site.
Disabling cookies in your browser will prevent the use of Google Analytics and other cookies from functioning on the website.
- Facebook – we have extensions which permit you to shop on our Facebook page via our ecwid system.
Your Account at HobbyZone USA
- We do not require you to have an account to browse or place orders. Your personal information is collected to process and ship your order at checkout, and your credit card information is collected via PayPal to complete the checkout process.
- HobbyZone USA allows you to create an account using the My Account prompts. This is optional and not required for making a purchase, but will make future purchases faster and more efficient for you.
- To update your personal information, log into the My Account page.
- If you wish to close or remove your account, please contact us through the Contact page.
When placing an order, you are asked to check a box indicating you have read our Terms and Conditions, and that you acknowledge reading our terms and conditions outlined on our FAQs page, and provide consent to use your personal information as noted above.
This document will be updated as needed. Please let us know if we may have overlooked anything!
If you have any questions, please contact us through the Contact page.